Is anyone else sitting on fence over the decision to buy the 1D X right now (when available) or wait to see what is coming next? After using my pair of 1D Mk IV bodies for over two-years now, I am debating about the benefits of selling one of them and buying a 1D X. As the 1D4's have met all of my needs; auto racing, landscape, travel, existing light, in other words, just about everything, I am hesitant to make the purchase of a 1D X right now. On the surface, it looks like the 1D X would be a great addition to my bag of tricks...it's just that the 1D4 meets all my current needs and the jury seems to still be out on the yet to be available 1D X. So, maybe it would be better to just wait a little while and see what Canon does next as there seems to be a lot of discussion of just that ? The good news in all of this, is that it has been easy to find prospective buyers for the 1D4, as there is quite the demand for them right now! Makes you wonder why/if Canon is discontinuing the model?