Image & Video Galleries > 5D MK III Sample Images

Post your vacation wildlife shots!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Kernuak:
Not as exotic as some, but here's a couple of mine from my trip the week before last.

Red Squirrel Balancing Act by Kernuak (avalonlightphotoart.co.uk), on Flickr

Pine Marten by Kernuak (avalonlightphotoart.co.uk), on Flickr

serendipidy:

--- Quote ---
--- Quote from: Kernuak on October 22, 2012, 02:18:33 PM ---Not as exotic as some, but here's a couple of mine from my trip the week before last.

Love that red squirrel pose. Great capture! Creamy green bokeh compliments the squirrel's color nicely. Really sharp focus. From my perspective that is a very exotic subject since there are no squirrels here in Hawaii. :)

From your many beautiful posted landscapes of Scotland, I hope to visit the highlands one day.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Kernuak:

--- Quote from: serendipidy on October 22, 2012, 03:00:36 PM ---
--- Quote ---
--- Quote from: Kernuak on October 22, 2012, 02:18:33 PM ---Not as exotic as some, but here's a couple of mine from my trip the week before last.

Love that red squirrel pose. Great capture! Creamy green bokeh compliments the squirrel's color nicely. Really sharp focus. From my perspective that is a very exotic subject since there are no squirrels here in Hawaii. :)

From your many beautiful posted landscapes of Scotland, I hope to visit the highlands one day.

--- End quote ---

That's certainly perspective lol. That's the thing with photography and wildlife watching, one person's mundane is another person's exotic, sometimes you can overlook the beauty all around you. Thanks for the compliments.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Crapking:

Blue-footed booby landing by PVC 2012, on Flickr
Camera   Canon EOS-1D X
Exposure   0.001 sec (1/800)
Aperture   f/2.8
Focal Length   190 mm
ISO Speed   5000

Blue-footed booby landing with his feet and another diving in headfirst....

BFB diving by PVC 2012, on Flickr

Camera   Canon EOS-1D X
Exposure   0.001 sec (1/800)
Aperture   f/3.2
Focal Length   200 mm
ISO Speed   4000
Exposure Bias   +1/3 EV

pierceography:
The first shot of the blue-footed booby is awesome!  I particularly like the colors in the water and his feet.

I actually just got back from the Caribbean and got some (what I consider to be) nice shots of local wildlife.  I'll have to post them when I'm finished processing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version