Out of curiousity... why do people want more AF points? I probably ask because I haven't been in a situation yet where I needed more. I usually stick to the top most or right most point when held horizontally.
More autofocus points helps immensely with large aperture primes. Focus then recompose will often result in the subject or you moving a tiny amount resulting in an out of focus image. More autofocus points wouldn't gaurantee correct focus but would certainly help keeper rate. I for one have been using the Sigma 85 1.4 and while the autofcocus is incredibly fast, its too in need of high contrast at the AF point to find focus. So in this situation also, having more autofocus helps with the likliehood of having a high contrast subject at the AF point.
my list of wants:
4.CF + SD cards
5.Two stops better high ISO handling
6.Integrated wireless flash control
7.Cheaper Wifi module with GPS built in
8.Weather Sealing as 7d
1. Landscapes and cropping room
2. Better for use with primes
3. 3.9 is not a round enough number
4. Many uses...Better suited to the actual professionals who would use this camera (no, im not one of those pros)
5. This is a minimum, 5dmkII was ground breaking, they've done nothing since. Its time to shoot with the lights turned off.
6. Easy feature to accomodate and very handy for band/live performance photography
7. Awesome idea but way overpriced, GPS is handy for travellers (I am one of those people)
8. I like the rain/snow and don't want to have to run for cover because it starts sprinkling
5d, 50D, 120-300 2.8, 150mm 2.8 Macro , 24-105L, 12-24 EX, 85 1.4 , 50 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 macro, 2x TC EX, 24-70 2.8 macro, Rokinon 85 1.4