July 22, 2014, 09:46:21 AM

Author Topic: Imagenomic Noiseware 5/Portraiture 2.3  (Read 682 times)

clicstudio

• EOS M2
  • {+}
    • View Profile
    • clic::studio photography
Imagenomic Noiseware 5/Portraiture 2.3
« on: August 09, 2012, 11:55:11 AM »
Just released... http://www.imagenomic.com/nw.aspx?f=features
It works amazingly fast and with awesome results. It takes barely a second to preview the changes and they work in Real time on Photoshop CS6.
I own 3 other noise reduction plug ins but this is by far the fastest and best.
Noise levels might be lower than they were a year ago but noise still exists...
I tested ISO 16000 and 25600 from a 1DX and 5D III and this software creates a smooth and sharp final image in seconds.
I noticed the noise itself is different than previous cameras. It is more dense and the dots are smaller.
The algorithms on most of the older noise reduction software is mean for the "old" noise. New cameras have a different kind of noise that some of this software can't seem to fix...
Noiseware is brand new, 64-bit and works with multi processor support.
I have a super fast 12-Core 2.93Ghz Mac Pro with 32GB of RAM and a hauling 1TB OWC Accelsior PCIe SSD Hard Drive that gives me data read speeds of 800MB/second so speed is not really an issue for me, but this plug in gives you the fastest possible results, no matter the machine.
Try it for 15 days.
Also check out the Portraiture plug-in (Skin smoothing). I have been using it for years now and I couldn't live without it...
Cheers
Patrick

Canon 1D X, Canon 24-70 F2.8L II,  Canon SpeedLite 600 EX-RT, 5x Paul C. Buff Einstein Flashes with Pocket Wizard PowerMC2's, Pocket Wizard Mini-TT1, Pocket Wizard AC3.

canon rumors FORUM

Imagenomic Noiseware 5/Portraiture 2.3
« on: August 09, 2012, 11:55:11 AM »