Preorder: Yongnuo YN686EX-RT Lithium TTL Speedlite $165
By| August 7, 2017
Yongnuo has announced a new flash for the Canon RT system. The Yongnuo Speedlite YN686EX-RT is equipped with a 2.5GHz transceiver which is compatible with Canon’s ST-E3-RT, 600EX-RT II, 430EX III-RT and some other Yongnuo flashes.
One of the nicest features of this new Yongnuo flash is that it’s powered by a 2000 mAh lithium-ion battery which is good for 750 full blasts of light on one charge. They claim the recycle time is also faster than using AA batteries.
All-in-all, it’s a pretty compelling package for $165.
- Canon-Compatible 2.4GHz Radio System
- Runs on Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery Pack
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 197′ at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 20-200mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Wireless Master/Slave TTL Functionality
- Recycle Time: 1.5 Seconds at Full Power
- High-Speed, 1st and 2nd Curtain Sync