1Dx Err 80 is only the beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swandme

:mad:

I have been very disappointed to find this 6800.00 paper weight has even more issues.

First was error 80
Now it started when I turn it off and right back on or let it sleep and you default to 100 ISO
Next Defaults back to Flash and Ambi Exp Compensation set to center.
Also had some focus issues with it racking in and out and I have to let go of the Focus button and re focus and it works
with Custom funtion for AF on Button set to 14fps mode when you push it it actually puts it in one shot Silent Drive Mode.

I have 2 1D4's and 2 5D3's and t4i just for Cont. Focus Video no issues with the rest. or any of my lenses.

I will say that someday when they gets it fixed it will be FABULOUS I love all the new Controls and Buttons

Canon Really Stepped in it this Time.

They Told me end of the month before we see firmware and they could not tell me if my new issues would be addressed
only Err 80 for sure ( well maybe )

R

Richard Lane

swandme said:
:mad:

I have been very disappointed to find this 6800.00 paper weight has even more issues.

First was error 80
Now it started when I turn it off and right back on or let it sleep and you default to 100 ISO
Next Defaults back to Flash and Ambi Exp Compensation set to center.
Also had some focus issues with it racking in and out and I have to let go of the Focus button and re focus and it works
with Custom funtion for AF on Button set to 14fps mode when you push it it actually puts it in one shot Silent Drive Mode.

I have 2 1D4's and 2 5D3's and t4i just for Cont. Focus Video no issues with the rest. or any of my lenses.

I will say that someday when they gets it fixed it will be FABULOUS I love all the new Controls and Buttons

Canon Really Stepped in it this Time.

They Told me end of the month before we see firmware and they could not tell me if my new issues would be addressed
only Err 80 for sure ( well maybe )

That's crazy, I would try and return the camera if possible!

Rich

Upvote 0
Freelancer said:
nonac said:
I just wish people would learn how to spell the word "lose." Your brain must be loose.

wieviele sprachen haben sie dir denn beigebracht? ich schätze mal eine...... für mehr reichts bei den amis ja nicht. ::)

Ha!
You have to give a break to those for whom English is not their native language.

Upvote 0
dr croubie said:
brett b said:
Ha!
You have to give a break to those for whom English is not their native language.

Why? In my experience, foreigners spell and pronounce things better than most 'native' speakers in the usa/uk/au.
There are still simple words that are pronounced in a funny way by me, because I read more than speak :)
E.g. I had to guess the "theme" prononciation from 4 different variants ("zim", "zem", "sim", "sem") :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.