5D mkIII Wedding - Jenna + Eric

Cgdillan

HDSLR Cinematographer/Photograper
Mar 20, 2012
1992-06-25
www.StockhamMedia.com
Hey guys! Here is another one =-) this one I wrote and recorded the music too! Let me know what you think!

http://www.stockhammedia.com/2012/12/09/wedding-videography-jenna-eric/

Gear:

2x 5D mkIII
1x 7D
1x 60D

All my Lenses =-)

Glidecam HD 4000

2x Zoom H1

Couple Davis + Sanford tripods

Manfrotto Monopod

No extra lighting

Editing:
FCP X
Magic Bullet Looks

Cgdillan

Mar 20, 2012
1992-06-25
www.StockhamMedia.com
Hey guys! Thank you so much. It really feel good to hear all your kind words. I really appreciate your comments.

thelebaron:
I have a general plan (to get the shots of the chair, shots of the name cards, table slides, etc...) that I follow at every wedding I shoot, but with with every wedding being different, I do things slightly differently at each wedding and even add things i've never done, or leave things out that i usually do. I really depends on the couple

DB:
Thank you. I have had my own glide cam (as in, i'm not just borrowing my buddies now) for a couple months now. As soon as I got it, I did not put it down for weeks. I love what can be produced with the glidecam when used properly, and I really put my time in to get to know it well. so I am glad that someone can appreciate the little details of my glidecam shots!

Upvote 0

Cgdillan

Mar 20, 2012
1992-06-25
www.StockhamMedia.com
candyman said:
I like the storyline and transitions. Looks very good. May I ask why you ended with a black screen, the two names and a date? for me it brings up a different image :-\

Thank you! I went with that ending because I had written the music and had already been deleting footage to fit the song and didn't really see 'the right place" for the names and date where I would like them to overlay on the footage. so I just put it at the end. =-)

Upvote 0

Cgdillan

Mar 20, 2012
1992-06-25
www.StockhamMedia.com
acaurora said:
The video is very beautiful - the cinematic 24fps, the color, scenes, and smoothness. I have always thought about doing video but the vast spectrum of different rigs - both premade and DIY, for stabilization always freaked me out. Someday, maybe.

Thank you very much. Video really is a lot of hard work and there is so much gear to carry with you. But it is very fulfilling. If you ever need help in picking gear I can help you out with a few suggestions.

Upvote 0

Cgdillan

Mar 20, 2012
1992-06-25
www.StockhamMedia.com
TWI by Dustin Abbott said:
Very nice work. Had a nice cinematic quality that I'm sure made the bride and groom feel that they were starring in their own movie. Shots had a good storytelling quality. Nicely done.

P.S. I like the warm quality to a lot of the footage. Excellent

Thank you. I put a lot of hard work into that day and the edit and I am so happy it can be appreciated. I did receive a very nice review from the couple. And I do work hard on color correction and grading to make sure everything matches and looks nice.

Upvote 0

Cgdillan

Mar 20, 2012
1992-06-25
www.StockhamMedia.com
Shane1.4 said:
Well done.

fiend said:
I must say, very very nice work! I really loved the video although the music was a bit to loud towards the end :)

Thank you fiend and and shane1.4. I really appreciate your comments. and Ill try to pay more attention to the music levels =-)

Upvote 0