50-L.jpg

48-L.jpg

76-L.jpg

88-L.jpg

90-L.jpg

larusejunior said:
Thank you for your comments

From dumbo park?

Yeah it's near the dumbo area of brooklyn bridge park.

Beautiful place. I was there twice in the last two years and would go back again. Magical view. PLease share you exposure details and gear for the shot.
I also wanted to shoot the Brooklyn Bridge from the pedestrian walkway on the Manhattan Bridge but when I got up there was dismayed to see a nasty metal mesh(likely to prevent folks from jumping over). Sure would have been an awesome shot from there at sunrise/sunset. Let me know if that has changed. Thx
Ray

Upvote 0
ray5 said:
larusejunior said:

From dumbo park?

Beautiful place. I was there twice in the last two years and would go back again. Magical view. PLease share you exposure details and gear for the shot.
I also wanted to shoot the Brooklyn Bridge from the pedestrian walkway on the Manhattan Bridge but when I got up there was dismayed to see a nasty metal mesh(likely to prevent folks from jumping over). Sure would have been an awesome shot from there at sunrise/sunset. Let me know if that has changed. Thx
Ray

Thanks, yeah the mesh is always here but now there are some holes so you can take some very beautiful shots.

For the shot my gears are:
- 5D Mark iii
- Canon 16/35 IS f4
- Tripod Feisol ct3442
- Screw ND Filter Haida ND400
- iso 100 - f/13 - 15s

Upvote 0
Jan 1, 2014
larusejunior said:
ray5 said:
larusejunior said:

From dumbo park?

Ray

Thanks, yeah the mesh is always here but now there are some holes so you can take some very beautiful shots.

For the shot my gears are:
- 5D Mark iii
- Canon 16/35 IS f4
- Tripod Feisol ct3442
- Screw ND Filter Haida ND400
- iso 100 - f/13 - 15s

PM sent. Thx

Upvote 0