Canon Warranty Repair Issues and Problems: 1D X & 24-70 II

ashmadux

Art Director, Visual Artist, Freelance Photography
Jul 28, 2011
New Yawk
photography.ashworld.com
That's a bummer. I noticed your webpage doesn't load
Then that's not my web page :) It's fine, just checked.

The R5 AF has been working great, in direct contrast to the crap I had to deal with with that r62.

Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with it...time to diversify? Maybe a panny s5ii 2 so i can have access to l-mount glass. Don't much care about sony although they have all the lenses.

I am definitely investing in another system either way. I'd also like a quality 50mm that not 2200$+tax. Canon is just too limited.

Upvote 0
Aug 10, 2021
Then that's not my web page :) It's fine, just checked.

The R5 AF has been working great, in direct contrast to the crap I had to deal with with that r62.

Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with it...time to diversify? Maybe a panny s5ii 2 so i can have access to l-mount glass. Don't much care about sony although they have all the lenses.

I am definitely investing in another system either way. I'd also like a quality 50mm that not 2200$+tax. Canon is just too limited.
Check the link in that appears to the left of your comments. I couldn't get it to load.

Which system do you want to invest in?

Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2010
Anything But Canon?
Yep. I really don’t get how someone can do nothing but complain about Canon since the 7D…and continue buying Canon.

From 2012:
7d pain on this side. Sorry for the rantish post. But Cannon is f'ing with me right now...3 times back and no dice

His 7D was crap. His 7DII was crap. His R6II was crap. He’s full of…well, I’ll let you fill that one in.

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
Aug 10, 2021
Yep. I really don’t get how someone can do nothing but complain about Canon since the 7D…and continue buying Canon.

From 2012:

His 7D was crap. His 7DII was crap. His R6II was crap. He’s full of…well, I’ll let you fill that one in.
I've given up on trying to understand most of the negativity posted about Canon. Trying to discuss it reasonablely has been futile.

Upvote 0