Elizabeth Tower, London

Mugglemind

CR Pro
Apr 28, 2020
Picture of Elizabeth Tower, which houses the famous Big Ben bell. Picture taken from my home approximately 4 miles away.

StStephens.jpg

Taken on the R5, using RF 800mm f11 lens, 2x converter, and the optional 1.6x crop. ISO 32000, 1/8 second.

If you look closely at the top of the tower, you can see the main bell (Big Ben). The light in the tower was installed to show Queen Victoria that one or other of the Houses was sitting at that moment. Sadly, I can't do much to hide the scaffolding surrounding the clock tower.

As an aside, I was very happy with how the Millenium Eye frames it,

Reactions: 1 user

gruhl28

Canon 70D
Jul 26, 2013
Picture of Elizabeth Tower, which houses the famous Big Ben bell. Picture taken from my home approximately 4 miles away.

View attachment 197149

Taken on the R5, using RF 800mm f11 lens, 2x converter, and the optional 1.6x crop. ISO 32000, 1/8 second.

If you look closely at the top of the tower, you can see the main bell (Big Ben). The light in the tower was installed to show Queen Victoria that one or other of the Houses was sitting at that moment. Sadly, I can't do much to hide the scaffolding surrounding the clock tower.

As an aside, I was very happy with how the Millenium Eye frames it,
I'm envious of where you live and your view.

Upvote 0