Mar 2, 2012
Happy 4th from California!!!

IMG_2559.jpg

Upvote 0
wellfedCanuck said:
pwp said:
Happy 4th what? I don't get it.

PW
Yeah, Canada Day was three days ago... ???

I'm guessing this is why the smite buttons were removed. Thanks for peeing in our cheerios. You know what he meant, but that wasn't your point, was it?

I wonder if you can set an alert for the next time Chinese New Years pictures come up and say they're too late too . . .

Upvote 0
dstppy said:
wellfedCanuck said:
pwp said:
Happy 4th what? I don't get it.

PW
Yeah, Canada Day was three days ago... ???

I'm guessing this is why the smite buttons were removed. Thanks for peeing in our cheerios. You know what he meant, but that wasn't your point, was it?

I wonder if you can set an alert for the next time Chinese New Years pictures come up and say they're too late too . . .

Wow. I'm glad most of your fellow Americans have a sense of humoUr.

Upvote 0

pwp

Oct 25, 2010
BillyBean said:
We don't celebrate the 4th July here in England, just like you guys in America don't celebrate the fall of Hanoi...

Just to keep history correct, Hanoi never fell. The Fall of Saigon (or Liberation of Saigon depending on your viewpoint) was the capture of Saigon, the capital of South Vietnam, by the People's Army of Vietnam and the National Liberation Front on April 30, 1975. The event marked the end of the Vietnam War and the start of a transition period leading to the formal reunification of Vietnam. Saigon is now formally known as Ho Chi Minh City.

BTW, Hanoi is now a brilliant travel destination, and a great place to shoot.

PW

Upvote 0