Have Canon increased their prices or are shops preparing for Black Friday?

geekpower said:
i've never seen a mid/high end item actually go on sale on black friday, so i'd assume the price increases are due to the foreign exchange changing. afaik, black friday is about offloading last year's bottom of the line crap, and special, made for the occasion, extra crappy crap.

Sometimes though......there are genuine bargains in other fields. Like the two British Airways Business Class return flights from London to Johannesburg last year for less than premium economy. 2 weeks in The Kruger and thousands of images.

Upvote 0
dhr90 said:
canon1dxman said:
LesC said:
Thanks! I reckon they've mixed it up with the Non - L series lens which they also have for £373.

Anyway, order placed - we'll see what turns up....

Me too, thanks! Shhhhhhh

Arranged click and collect at Waitrose tomorrow so will see what turns up :)

Sadly now out of stock. Hope you get it! Might ring my local store tomorrow on the slim chance they have it. Bargain at that price! Wish I had logged in earlier.

We did! Many thanks to Lorex for spotting that one. We owe you a beer or ten :)

Upvote 0
canon1dxman said:
dhr90 said:
canon1dxman said:
LesC said:
Thanks! I reckon they've mixed it up with the Non - L series lens which they also have for £373.

Anyway, order placed - we'll see what turns up....

Me too, thanks! Shhhhhhh

Arranged click and collect at Waitrose tomorrow so will see what turns up :)

Sadly now out of stock. Hope you get it! Might ring my local store tomorrow on the slim chance they have it. Bargain at that price! Wish I had logged in earlier.

We did! Many thanks to Lorex for spotting that one. We owe you a beer or ten :)

Lucky! Rang up today, nothing anywhere now :( Sods law says the price goes back up when they get it back in stock too.

Upvote 0