Interview with Canon Executives at CP+

Jul 21, 2010
AvTvM said:
IglooEater said:
AvTvM said:
yes. I do hold that belief. strongly.

LOL

Btw, To work one's way out of a hole, it's commonly considered a good idea to start by stopping digging.

i dont give a S___.

Of course you don't. Bigots and racists are typically self-centered, insensitive assholes who don't care about others' thoughts or feelings.

Upvote 0
neuroanatomist said:
AvTvM said:
IglooEater said:
AvTvM said:

LOL

Btw, To work one's way out of a hole, it's commonly considered a good idea to start by stopping digging.

i dont give a S___.

Of course you don't. Bigots and racists are typically self-centered, insensitive assholes who don't care about others' thoughts or feelings.

That's a little caustic don't you think? I personally prefer just sip my coffee and laugh when I see the likes of these. If they are to be helped, I doubt an online forum is an effective medium.

Upvote 0
Orangutan said:
AvTvM said:
IglooEater said:
AvTvM said:

LOL

i dont give a S___.

You should care -- you've lost any credibility you had left.

That happened a long time ago methinks.

Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2010
IglooEater said:
That's a little caustic don't you think? I personally prefer just sip my coffee and laugh when I see the likes of these. If they are to be helped, I doubt an online forum is an effective medium.

In fact, I don't think so at all (or else I wouldn't have posted it). To paraphrase an Edmund Burke quotation in the context of your response, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing sip coffee and laugh when they witness racism and bigotry in their midst."

Upvote 0

slclick

EOS 3
Dec 17, 2013
IglooEater said:
neuroanatomist said:
AvTvM said:
IglooEater said:
AvTvM said:

LOL

i dont give a S___.

Oh helping would be great but I think the main objective is zero tolerance. Helping is a nice and fanciful dream....

Upvote 0

Ozarker

Love, joy, and peace to all of good will.
CR Pro
Jan 28, 2015
The Ozarks
slclick said:
IglooEater said:
neuroanatomist said:
AvTvM said:
IglooEater said:
AvTvM said:

LOL

i dont give a S___.

Oh helping would be great but I think the main objective is zero tolerance. Helping is a nice and fanciful dream....

Yup. When a man shows no remorse and finds it impossible to admit he's wrong and apologize he is beyond help. Especially when there are probably Japanese members here.

Instead, this guy doubles down.

Upvote 0
neuroanatomist said:
IglooEater said:

In fact, I don't think so at all (or else I wouldn't have posted it). To paraphrase an Edmund Burke quotation in the context of your response, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing sip coffee and laugh when they witness racism and bigotry in their midst."

Fair enough. The issues we've had on this thread are more serious than normal. I didnt mean to say I laugh at that, but at the ignorance and denial that certain members of this forum typically keep up.

Upvote 0
slclick said:
IglooEater said:

Point taken. Agreed, and thanks.

Upvote 0

LDS

Sep 14, 2012
ExodistPhotography said:
Forget streaming. I am going to go out on a limb here and say 99% of the 4k content that would be broadcast would almost never come from a DSLR anyway.. Most of the content recorded on DSLR in 4k would come from indie cinematographers, wedding, event, corporate or youtube-type video creators. Which would be put on DVD for sharing or uploaded to streaming solution like Youtube or Vimeo.

I guess most young couples would have an hard time to play DVDs (or better, Blue-Ray) - they disappeared from most PCs and new household as well. Streaming 4K video still requires bandwidth - which may not be available everywhere.

While some big screen movies had scenes shoot with Canon DSLRs, it looks clear to me that Canon thinks if your main aim is to shoot video, you should do with one of its video cameras.

ExodistPhotography said:
Now as far as hardware. Almost any machine built in the past 5 years can render 4k video. days and plentiful.

Playing is a bit different than editing - and also depends in what format you shoot and which one you deliver.

Upvote 0