Latest CIPA Numbers See Increase in ILC Shipments in April

Keith_Reeder

I really don't mind offending trolls.
Feb 8, 2014
Blyth, NE England
So nothing that's achievable only by mirrorless then.

That's fine - but it does rather confirm my suspicion that there's nothing intrinsically unique about mirrorless' capabilities.

Not sure I understand this one: "More proper exposure through EVF". Are you saying that EVF = more accurate exposure? If you are, that strikes me as being rather far-fetched.

Or are you simply saying that exposure information is visible in an EVF?

Got that on my 7D Mk II...

;)

Upvote 0
Nov 17, 2011
Keith_Reeder said:

That's fine - but it does rather confirm my suspicion that there's nothing intrinsically unique about mirrorless' capabilities.

Not sure I understand this one: "More proper exposure through EVF". Are you saying that EVF = more accurate exposure? If you are, that strikes me as being rather far-fetched.

;)

Just a few years back, I was a DSLR guy owning 1dx, 5d3 and your 7d II.

The chance of me buying another DSLR/OVF is down to zero. Let me know when you get a chance shooting with EVF for few weeks or months. ;)

Upvote 0
Dylan777 said:
Keith_Reeder said:

;)

Just a few years back, I was a DSLR guy owning 1dx, 5d3 and your 7d II.

The chance of me buying another DSLR/OVF is down to zero. Let me know when you get a chance shooting with EVF for few weeks or months. ;)

Definitely not knocking your uses. But for me as a pro sports photographer, MILC is absolutely useless. And yes I've tried many. So for that it is absolutely useless compared to current 1Dx2 offerings with big glass :)

Upvote 0