"Loose" 70-200 f/2.8 IS ii mount fit AND lack of ability to properly test

Mitch.Conner

It was all a lie.
Nov 7, 2013
brad-man said:
I didn't realize you were within the 30 day return period. By all means return it to B&H. Their customer service is as good as it gets. I'm sure Helen will work it so you aren't out anything more than some inconvenience.

Who is Helen? Should I have asked for her (or rather, should I ask for her in the future when dealing with customer service)? I didn't catch the name of who I spoke to.

Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2010
Mitch.Conner said:
brad-man said:
I didn't realize you were within the 30 day return period. By all means return it to B&H. Their customer service is as good as it gets. I'm sure Helen will work it so you aren't out anything more than some inconvenience.

Who is Helen? Should I have asked for her (or rather, should I ask for her in the future when dealing with customer service)? I didn't catch the name of who I spoke to.

You could ask for Helen...but you'd have to call Adorama. Helen is an Adorama rep who has contributed here and on other online venues.

Upvote 0
Mar 25, 2011
Mitch.Conner said:
brad-man said:

Ask for Henry Posner if your calling B&H, Helen Oster works at Adorama. Both are excellent and will try to help you if the regular reps can't.

Upvote 0