bornshooter

Love L series glass
Jul 13, 2011
scotland
www.flickr.com
RLPhoto said:
I Like the first shot, but you might want to get alittle tighter. Perhaps a touch of saturation?

I'm not a fan on dutch frames but the occasional one is ok.

Good stuff.
hey rl thanks for your input :) i have many more shots of this girl i am sure some are here, i have tighter shots from that same first scene and deliberately went for that desaturated lool to see what kind of reaction it would get from people i actually quite like it although i am more of a contrast man colours with a lot of punch if you look at my flickr but just trying something different that looks certainly not for everyone though.i also have ones of the second without the dutch frame but i think it makes the shot look more interesting here its something i definitely dont over do :)

Upvote 0

RLPhoto

Gear doesn't matter, Just a Matter of Convenience.
Mar 27, 2012
San Antonio, TX
www.Ramonlperez.com
I like the punchy-colors much better.

You must have been eye-level when shooting these shots because the first photo has a-lot of headroom. If your going for atmosphere around your model, a lower angle would seperate and yet, make the background present. Eye level or above eye level tends to put emphasis on the foreground in-front of your subject.

Upvote 0

bornshooter

Love L series glass
Jul 13, 2011
scotland
www.flickr.com
RLPhoto said:
I like the punchy-colors much better.

You must have been eye-level when shooting these shots because the first photo has a-lot of headroom. If your going for atmosphere around your model, a lower angle would seperate and yet, make the background present. Eye level or above eye level tends to put emphasis on the foreground in-front of your subject.
thanks for the tip i will give it a go on my next shoot :)

Upvote 0