Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays from Canon Rumors

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Don.
Thanks for the offer mate but I’m trying to watch my figure, I used to have hollow legs but they filled up and it is now spilling over the top! :) those cookies (biscuits) do look delicious though!

Hi Craig.
Thank you for hosting and gently guiding this in to one of the nicest communities I have had the privilege to be part of.

Seasons greetings and best wishes for a happy healthy and prosperous New Year to all.

Cheers, Graham.

Don Haines said:
Merry Christmas from the great white north.....

Upvote 0

AaronT

CR Pro
Jan 5, 2013
Merry Christmas to you Craig. Thanks for Canon Rumors. I'm an infrequent participant but check in every day. The only forum I participate in at all. Santa brought me a new 5Dsr and a 24-70L F4. The buffet shot was #0003. Very happy with it. I know, I left some fish food on the buffet for the shot. My 5D MKII is a backup now.
Thanks to all who participate. I love the banter and learn from all of you. Well, most of you. ;)

Attachments

• Buffet0003web.jpg
    Buffet0003web.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 160
  • 5DsrCropWeb.jpg
    5DsrCropWeb.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 153
Upvote 0

IslanderMV

"life is for the birds"
May 1, 2012
www.bernierland.com
AaronT said:
Merry Christmas to you Craig. Thanks for Canon Rumors. I'm an infrequent participant but check in every day. The only forum I participate in at all. Santa brought me a new 5Dsr and a 24-70L F4. The buffet shot was #0003. Very happy with it. I know, I left some fish food on the buffet for the shot. My 5D MKII is a backup now.
Thanks to all who participate. I love the banter and learn from all of you. Well, most of you. ;)

Lucky you - Thanks for sharing.

I would like to see what other photo gear showed up for the holidays in Rumor members stockings.

Upvote 0