natural light

T

tx8koibito

DPP_0075.jpg

DPP_0020222.jpg

AN2W9043.jpg

AN2W9046.jpg

RLPhoto

Gear doesn't matter, Just a Matter of Convenience.
Mar 27, 2012
San Antonio, TX
www.Ramonlperez.com
philsv77 said:
If you don't mind criticism, the photos are just ok. The lighting in most shots are neither flattered nor directional.

Hope you don't mind me referencing the shots I took with natural light using reflector

Good stuff. Bit much on clarity on some.

Upvote 0
P

philsv77

RLPhoto said:
philsv77 said:
If you don't mind criticism, the photos are just ok. The lighting in most shots are neither flattered nor directional.

Hope you don't mind me referencing the shots I took with natural light using reflector

Thanks. Agreed w/ your comments. These shots were taken 3-5 yrs back when I just started :).

BTW, I apologized to the thread's owner, I did not intend to use your thread to show off my stuff, just to make the point. Have fun shooting!

Upvote 0
T

tx8koibito

philsv77 said:
RLPhoto said:
philsv77 said:

Thanks. Agreed w/ your comments. These shots were taken 3-5 yrs back when I just started :).

BTW, I apologized to the thread's owner, I did not intend to use your thread to show off my stuff, just to make the point. Have fun shooting!

don't mind you posting on my thread philsv77, but yes your photos is over processed IMHO. The point of natural light is to be natural, both subject and image.

Try this for use of reflector:

jen7-1.jpg

Upvote 0