San Francisco

B

branden

I live near San Francisco, but sometimes I pretend to be a tourist. These are all from the same day, a couple weeks ago. I didn't get as early a start as I wanted, but, hey, I live close, I can go again.

QINA8.jpg

ggzZh.jpg

NELmi.jpg

P0vec.jpg

Jul 21, 2010
Taiwan
Maybe it's different for others, but in my case, I see things in a different light when there's a camera in my hands. This is the one of first pics I took during my recent visit to the city. While I live near the Great Highway, it never occured to make to get up early - until now 8)

Attachments

• GreatHighway.jpg
    GreatHighway.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 901
Upvote 0
sharagim1 said:
ronderick said:
Maybe it's different for others, but in my case, I see things in a different light when there's a camera in my hands. This is the one of first pics I took during my recent visit to the city. While I live near the Great Highway, it never occured to make to get up early - until now 8)

great shot

Thanks!

Actually, the shot would have been more dramatic if I didn't take a wrong turn and lost 20 minutes or so. There were actually a lot of red in the morning sky, which was gone by the time I got to Sutro Park...

Upvote 0
S

sharagim1

ronderick said:
sharagim1 said:
ronderick said:

great shot

can i ask what was your equpment for these shots and your setup if you remember?
thanks for response

Thanks!

Actually, the shot would have been more dramatic if I didn't take a wrong turn and lost 20 minutes or so. There were actually a lot of red in the morning sky, which was gone by the time I got to Sutro Park...

Upvote 0