Spain - Cities and Architecture 1

Nice series. Someone recently showed me the City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia which looks like a great photo op. I have no desire to visit Barcelona as I just don't like that quirky architectural style. It looks like someone made buildings out of third grader drawings. If others like it great, just not my style.

I have never been to north Spain, but been to the south. I have been to Sevilla twice along with Cordoba and Andujar once and absolutely love it. The central old town of Sevilla is one of the most photogenic cities in the world.

Upvote 0
MrFotoFool said:
Nice series. Someone recently showed me the City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia which looks like a great photo op. I have no desire to visit Barcelona as I just don't like that quirky architectural style. It looks like someone made buildings out of third grader drawings. If others like it great, just not my style.

I have never been to north Spain, but been to the south. I have been to Sevilla twice along with Cordoba and Andujar once and absolutely love it. The central old town of Sevilla is one of the most photogenic cities in the world.

Yes, the CoAaC is a good spot, it is however not easy to find an original shot. The good shots have already been published countless times.

I have now published my second article with a lot of images from the south of Spain if you want to check it out.
Greetings!

Upvote 0
http://www.focrates.com/articles/spain_2015/spain_2015_part2.html
Here is the link to part 2, in case others want to see it. I would highly recommend they do.

Glad you saw Sevilla, I too have fond memories (and some of my favorite photos) from the Plaza de Espana. If I ever go back I need to add Granada to the trip, as you did. And the shot you sneaked illegally at the Alcazar is outstanding.

Upvote 0