Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
Canon Rumors Premium
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
HTML:
<p><em>The camera is now “backordered”</em></p>
<p>The Canon USA store is showing the EOS-1D X Mark II premium kit as “in stock”.</p>
<p><strong><a href="http://bit.ly/1W7vDGq">Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Premium Kit $5999 at Canon USA Store</a></strong></p>
<span id="pty_trigger"></span>

dcm

Enjoy the gear you have!
Canon Rumors Premium
Apr 18, 2013
Colorado, USA
Ordered mine Sunday from Canon, showed estimated shipping date of May 1 when I added it to cart but was backordered when I checked out. Showed as In Stock starting yesterday morning, but it hasn't shipped yet. Maybe today. The Canon store doesn't seem quite as responsive as Amazon and others. Things that are In Stock sometimes don't ship the same day. I gave up paying extra for overnight delivery if they were not going to ship it for a few days anyway. Had this happen with Adorama once as well.

Battery was listed as backordered when I purchased yesterday on Amazon, but got a notice to expect delivery next Tuesday so they must have a bunch arriving soon.

The $700 brick (similar to a $50 laptop brick) is only $399 on Amazon. You'll also need the DC coupler which lists for $350, only $249 on Amazon. Think I'll wait a while on these. Two batteries should be sufficient.

Upvote 0
dcm said:
The $700 brick (similar to a $50 laptop brick) is only $399 on Amazon. You'll also need the DC coupler which lists for $350, only $249 on Amazon. Think I'll wait a while on these. Two batteries should be sufficient.

The manual says the ACK-E4 AC adapter kit can still be used with a reduction in viewfinder shooting to 8 fps. The ACK-E4 is only $94 at B&H, compared to $249 for the DR-E19 plus $399 for the AC-E19. If you don't need 14 fps when shooting on AC power the ACK-E4 seems like the way to go.

Upvote 0