Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
HTML:
B&H Photo has stock of the brand new Canon TS-E 135mm f/4L IS Macro lens.</p>
<p class="fs16 OpenSans-600-normal upper product-highlights-header">PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS</p>

<ul class="top-section-list" data-selenium="highlightList">
<li class="top-section-list-item">EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format</li>
<li class="top-section-list-item">Aperture Range: f/4 to f/45</li>
<li class="top-section-list-item">Two Ultra-Low Dispersion Elements</li>
<li class="top-section-list-item">Subwavelength Coating</li>
<li class="top-section-list-item">Maximum Tilt: +/- 10°</li>
<li class="top-section-list-item">Maximum Shift: +/- 12mm</li>
<li class="top-section-list-item">Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.6′</li>
<li class="top-section-list-item">Maximum Magnification: 0.5x</li>
</ul>
<p><strong><a href="https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1354806-REG/canon_ts_e_135mm_f_4l_tilt_shift.html/BI/2466/KBID/3296/DFF/d10-v21-t1-x842480/SID/EZ"> Canon TS-E 135mm f/4L IS Macro $2199</a></strong></p>
<span id="pty_trigger"></span>

I had ordered mine on B&H on the 17th of December. While they mention "In Stock" and "Free expedited shipping", I'm yet to receive it. This is frustrating. I'm most likely to cancel my order if I don't receive it by the end of December (since I'm moving out of the country). I was dreaming of owning this. Just hope B&H doesn't disappoint. Two calls to their customer-care have yielded the same results - "We apologize, don't worry, our status says we will be shipping it with 1-day saver...but we cannot guarantee anything". I had NEVER experienced anything of this kind with B&H. Interestingly the other two T-SE lenses are not in stock. Looks like even with this one, they just pre-empted their stock status. In all probability they still don't have it in stock. Sigh!

Upvote 0