Studio portraits, Share some!

S

SandyP

Upvote 0
Sandy you photos bore me, it's always the same.

Pretty woman. Great technique. The 135mm probably. And I always see them on flickr.

:)

Good seeing you here bud.

5517283049_5987c1607b_z.jpg

7114976837_e61533f807_b.jpg

3636406403_d360aa7f1c_z.jpg

7185590339_77b8f913d1_b.jpg

Upvote 0
trentchau said:
Drizzt321 said:
Nice photos, but what's with the way you're posing the woman in the 3rd one trentchau? The lighting, and surrounding scene is great, especially with the mannequin torso & arms & legs all over the place, but her arms just look uncomfortable.

That's the story of it all. She was built wrong.

Ah, gotcha. Well, you accomplished that feel with me :)

Upvote 0
Drizzt321 said:
trentchau said:
Drizzt321 said:
Nice photos, but what's with the way you're posing the woman in the 3rd one trentchau? The lighting, and surrounding scene is great, especially with the mannequin torso & arms & legs all over the place, but her arms just look uncomfortable.

That's the story of it all. She was built wrong.

Ah, gotcha. Well, you accomplished that feel with me :)

There's more to the series, but it was shot about 4 years. I would revisit it and do it better if given the chance.

Upvote 0
Razor2012 said:
Drizzt321 said:

Arms? Ohhh yaaaa, ummm sure. 8)

Well, I was trying to add to the conversation and not going "*drool* how the heck do I get her to pose for me *wipe slobber*" :p

Upvote 0

rpt

Mar 7, 2012
India
picturesbyme said:
...oh and I liked this one.. couldn't decide on the crop...
Take the third picture. I thought of two options:
1. Get the tip of the trigger finger to the intersection of the top and left 1/3rds lines
2. Get the tip of the trigger finger to the intersection of the left 1/3rd line and the horizontal center line.

Can't decide which one I like better...

Upvote 0
rpt said:
picturesbyme said:
1. Get the tip of the trigger finger to the intersection of the top and left 1/3rds lines
2. Get the tip of the trigger finger to the intersection of the left 1/3rd line and the horizontal center line.

It's a tough call. For general web viewing I think. The third is great, but if you're trying to do a billboard, or some other format the first might be good. If you had a bit more room at the top of the frame it might make for a good movie poster type shot. Of course, that's prolly not hard to do in Photoshop since it's a simple background.

Upvote 0

rpt

Mar 7, 2012
India
Drizzt321 said:
rpt said:
picturesbyme said:

It's a tough call. For general web viewing I think. The third is great, but if you're trying to do a billboard, or some other format the first might be good. If you had a bit more room at the top of the frame it might make for a good movie poster type shot. Of course, that's prolly not hard to do in Photoshop since it's a simple background.

True! Top and left - some more black...

What can I say, I am partial to B&W...

Upvote 0
Drizzt321 said:
Razor2012 said:
Drizzt321 said:

Arms? Ohhh yaaaa, ummm sure. 8)

Well, I was trying to add to the conversation and not going "*drool* how the heck do I get her to pose for me *wipe slobber*" :p

Lol, I was just buggin ya. I didn't even notice the arms. ;) 8)

Upvote 0