This Is How You Sell a Used Lens !!

Must be tough selling a used Tokina in New York...

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/4441240957.html

For all you folks who get "bad copies" of lenses, here's how this guy dealt with that issue:

"SHARP-ASS COPY. YOU THINK A HUSTLER LIKE ME IS GOING TO SIT BACK AND GET BURNED? Ordered one from Amazon and it was soft, sent that shit back along with a toe so they knew I meant business - Big Lebowski style. GOT the sharpest copy in their warehouse."

unfocused said:
So I'm looking at Amazon's Flash Deals of the day and I see a TOE! A FRIGGIN TOE for sale! And, I wonder, WTF what is a TOE doing on Amazon's Flash Deals. Then I read this and BAM! THE LIGHT BULB GOES OFF! All makes sense now.

I was wondering where he got the toe... thanks for answering the query.
No more soft copies for me anymore... sweet!

Upvote 0
sagittariansrock said:

You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish.

Upvote 0
distant.star said:
sagittariansrock said:

You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish.

:eek:

Upvote 0
Geez, this place...

"Everything's a *... travesty with you, man!"
;)

distant.star said:
sagittariansrock said:

Upvote 0
wtlloyd said:
Geez, this place...

"Everything's a *... travesty with you, man!"
;)

distant.star said:
sagittariansrock said:

Fine, I'll watch it again tonight. I've lost count now...

Upvote 0