5D Mark III Specs [CR1]
By| November 2, 2010
The first spec list
I am not going to post every spec list I see from anonymous sources. However, it’s slow going at the moment. There’s also a couple of interesting concepts in this list.
It could be a wishlist, it could be legit. Discuss!
Specifications (Japanese to English Google Translated)
- 28megapixel CMOS sensor. Achieved by introducing new technologies such as low-noise photodiode
- Sensor Size 36.0 × 24.0mm 1.0x
- Wide low-noise ISO sensitivity ISO100 ~ 12800 (extension L: 50, H1: 25600, H2: 51200, H3: 102400)
- The six frames * Dual DIGIC4 / s provides continuous shooting
- 98 percent of the viewfinder field of view, magnification 0.71 times. With the electronic level
- A high-speed AF system. Double Cross Centre, Cross assists 19 points – 26 points. 5 AF point selection mode, types of automatic. Advanced AI Servo AF
- 63-segment metering. 1920 × 1080 30/25/24 frame Video
- Crop video feature. 10X SD, HD four times, three times in full HD.