First Images & More Specifications for the Canon EOS 6D Mark II Leak
By| June 21, 2017
The first images of the Canon EOS 6D Mark II have leaked out ahead of next weeks announcement.
EOS 6D Mark II Specifications (Google Translated)
- Number of pixels: 26.2 million pixels
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- AF point: 45 points cross type
- Continuous shooting: 6.5 fps
- Maximum ISO sensitivity: 40000 (extended ISO: 102400)
- Video: Full HD, 5 axis electronic image stabilization
- Rear liquid crystal: 3.0 type Bali angle angle liquid crystal, touch panel
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth installed
- Built-in GPS
- Size: 144.0 x 110.5 x 74.8 mm
- Weight: 765 g
Update: We will add that we’ve been told that the EOS 6D Mark II’s time lapse mode will be 4K output.