Anyone have any speculation on what the new lens' could be?
Personally I am hoping for the rumored 50mm f/1.8 IS but there have also been some rumors lately of a replacement to the 100mm-400mm
The problem is: It could be anything. Here are some of my suggestions:
- It might be a more lightweight mark II 800mm lens, taunting all those happy 600mm mark II owners to upgrade
- It might be a new 35mm to put some distance between Canon's offering and Sigma's offering
- It might be a new TS-E lens for product photography (wasn't something like this announced already?)
- It might be a new 20mm wide-angle (for whatever reason I like that focal length, but this one is merely wishful thinking on my part)
- It might be another movie-oriented lens
The last one is what I really expect (and don't need or want at all).