« on: June 25, 2013, 04:24:27 PM »
1. Don't really like the pose...lighting would work, but with him looking down and seemingly hunched over, his face is distorted (big cheeks, small chin). Possibly all resolved by moving his head up or the lighting on axis with his head.
2. Bad crop, otherwise I like...good lighting...good post colorization. They eyes might be a tad too intense to remain natural.
3. I quite like, but the perspective bothers me a little. Her feet are too big and head too small. Keep the same basic framing and move the camera up eye level and that will be solved.
4. Love the color and composition, but the pose is incredibly forced...no one voluntarily sits like that. A more natural pose would give the picture some life or the model a believable mood.
5. Perfect processing, but same thing here with the perspective. It looks like she's leaning back as she walks and her thighs are bigger looking than they should be.
6. Pretty perfect as is...I would move the crop up a little to get a little more hair in and a little less neck/sweater.
7. Pose is okay for me...would be better if he were smiling. The lighting makes this a miss though. It's too bright (might be correctable in post), but the more problematic part is the angle. It looks like you're shooting across his face and as a result, there's a very sharp shadow under his nose...kind of looks like a mini Hitler stache...def not a good look. If you moved the light in front of his face and about the same angle, you be broad lighting and the shadows would look more natural or at least what one would expect from natural sunlight. I would lower the magenta, too...his lips are way too pink...a warmer tone would mimic the setting sun, too.