Rumors > Speedlites, Printers, Accessories

AA Battery Charger and Batteries

<< < (9/10) > >>

AG:
+1 again for Eneloops.

Bet batteries i ever invested in.

As for charger, i have enough batteries (pairs) that i just use the trusty Apple AA Charger (rebranded Eneloops also)

I usually just put a pair on and then once charged swap them out until my charged stack if full. I have them in the blue cases and just stack newest to oldest charged bottom to top. Sounds slow but i like i said i have enough spare batteries now that i can let them charge as long as they need.

Louis:
So guys,

I used my first set of Eneloop batteries at a wedding reception, I honestly cant believe how amazing they were, after 5 hours of constant shooting, I didn't see any difference in recharge time, they just kept going, also the  charge time was amazing, the red pilot light on the 430II was constantly red, I had a back up set of 4 and no way needed to even consider using them after that amount of shooting, amazed, best purchase I have made in a long time, thanks again!

Louis

Rat:
Glad we could help :)

...although advising Eneloops is a no-brainer. You now know why, too ;)

Jay Khaos:
http://www.amazon.com/Plano-Count-Handgun-Ammo-Case/dp/B0042WIBA8/ref=pd_sim_sg_5

Just an example...

Ammo cases are a cheap/good alternative to 12-battery holders, especially if you need to hold a lot.  It's more convenient (to me) than having to pull out each battery with individual tabs over them.  The important part is that you don't have the  negatives touching the positives.  And make sure you get one made for larger diameter rounds like .45, 50 cal, etc.

rpt:

--- Quote from: Jay Khaos on November 26, 2012, 09:03:06 AM ---http://www.amazon.com/Plano-Count-Handgun-Ammo-Case/dp/B0042WIBA8/ref=pd_sim_sg_5

Just an example...

Ammo cases are a cheap/good alternative to 12-battery holders, especially if you need to hold a lot.  It's more convenient (to me) than having to pull out each battery with individual tabs over them.  The important part is that you don't have the  negatives touching the positives.  And make sure you get one made for larger diameter rounds like .45, 50 cal, etc.

--- End quote ---
I just bung them into an empty box of credit cards :)
Stand them vertically and everything is great...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version