September 15, 2014, 08:59:13 PM

Author Topic: Cancelled order from adorama because of price mistake, help!  (Read 4180 times)

picturesbyme

• Canon 70D
    • View Profile
    • AtlanticPicture.com
Re: Cancelled order from adorama because of price mistake, help!
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2013, 10:07:09 PM »
If you listed your $2000 camera on Craigslist and tyoed in $20 in error. would you honor it?

Agree.....even if it was typed (or typoed) in instead of tyoed in :D .  Reputable companies like Adorama cancel the order before it processes, some (as mentioned by a previous poster) charge your card then credit you back....often at their leisure.     Chalk it up to "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't"
I installed a new keyboard this morning, my old one seemed to be contributing to typo's.  It was actually worse, I just returned it to Costco.
I found that I did not like any of the keyboards I saw.  I wish I had my old IBM keyboard from the 1980's they were expensive and made by Keytronics right here in Spokane.  I used to have several of them, but being the old connector style I got rid of them.
maybe I misunderstood, but maybe you could/can use a converter
(http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-PS2-PS-2-to-USB-Mouse-Keyboard-Converter-Plug-Adapter-/310406214595?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4845a6f3c3)

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2013, 10:07:09 PM »

Mt Spokane Photography

• Canon EF 600mm f/4L IS II
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2013, 10:10:25 PM »
If you listed your $2000 camera on Craigslist and tyoed in $20 in error. would you honor it?

Agree.....even if it was typed (or typoed) in instead of tyoed in :D .  Reputable companies like Adorama cancel the order before it processes, some (as mentioned by a previous poster) charge your card then credit you back....often at their leisure.     Chalk it up to "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't"
I installed a new keyboard this morning, my old one seemed to be contributing to typo's.  It was actually worse, I just returned it to Costco.
I found that I did not like any of the keyboards I saw.  I wish I had my old IBM keyboard from the 1980's they were expensive and made by Keytronics right here in Spokane.  I used to have several of them, but being the old connector style I got rid of them.
maybe I misunderstood, but maybe you could/can use a converter
(http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-PS2-PS-2-to-USB-Mouse-Keyboard-Converter-Plug-Adapter-/310406214595?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4845a6f3c3)

Maybe, but, as I said, they are long gone, 10 years gone.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2013, 10:10:25 PM »