I get irritated when I am told that -
1. f/4 lenses are all you need - f/2.8 or faster is just a waste of money;
2. hobbyists don't need two camera bodies - one is all that you require;
3. you no longer need a tripod - the high ISO performance takes care of everything;
4. you no longer need graduated filters;
5. anyone with too much gear is a collector and not a photographer;
6. you don't need to spend $$$ on good quality filters - any cheap filter will do the same job, equally good;
7. you can shoot a wedding with an iPhone;
8. a camera is all about the sensor;
9. more MP = better photos;
10. anyone shooting in TV/AV mode doesn't understand how to expose correctly;
11. Auto-ISO is for noobs
I got three from the above list earlier today ... grrr!
Anything that I have missed?
Dear Sir, Mr. JR. + 12 for me
You make my day.
The 12) = Nikon DSLR for the Real Professional, Old and conservative People, BUT, Canon DSLR, just for the Young, Hard Head/ Liberal/ high tech people, who try to do the difference ways as their heart desire. ( Yes, We are the Member of CR----Ha, Ha,Ha).
Great Post to start Monday morning, Sir.