February 18, 2018, 02:40:19 PM

Author Topic: Canon EOS 6D DSLR Camera with Canon 24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM AF Lens for $ 2,084?  (Read 3533 times)

pulseimages

• EOS Rebel SL2
Both B&H and Amazon are selling the Canon EOS 6D DSLR Camera with Canon 24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM AF Lens for $ 2,084. I called B&H to see if this was a Cyber Monday only deal and they said there isn't a date on this price so it might be this price today only or it might not.

What do you people think? Cyber Monday deal only or Holiday season deal?

canon rumors FORUM

Canon Rumors

• Administrator
  • Canon EF 600mm f/4L IS II
    • Canon Rumors
There is going to be aggressive pricing through the holiday season, will we see it again? Probably. Although they don't even know if and when they'll do it again.

It appears Amazon and BuyDig via eBay have been the most aggressive of the authorized dealers.
canonrumors.com

pulseimages

• EOS Rebel SL2
There is going to be aggressive pricing through the holiday season, will we see it again? Probably. Although they don't even know if and when they'll do it again.

It appears Amazon and BuyDig via eBay have been the most aggressive of the authorized dealers.

Do you think the price of the bundle could go below $2,000 this month?

Ruined

• EOS 5DS R
I think this is probably the best you are going to do honestly, though I guess anything is possible.

IMO if it goes any lower it will be in January, likely not the remainder of the year.

sl7vk

• Canonflex
I think this is probably the best you are going to do honestly, though I guess anything is possible.

IMO if it goes any lower it will be in January, likely not the remainder of the year.

I agree, and that's why I pulled the trigger today.   ;D

cheeseheadsaint

• EOS Rebel T7i
I asked through the chat system and they said promotions were subject to change at any moment. Personally, I think the price will get lower but I'm not sure if it would be on this same kit that includes all the extra freebies. It would probably get lower without the freebies but if you need the freebies, it's a tempting deal.
Canon Rebel XSi, kit lens, 50mm f1.8, ef-s 55-250mm IS, EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II, 6D

pulseimages

• EOS Rebel SL2
I asked through the chat system and they said promotions were subject to change at any moment. Personally, I think the price will get lower but I'm not sure if it would be on this same kit that includes all the extra freebies. It would probably get lower without the freebies but if you need the freebies, it's a tempting deal.

I don't need the freebies just the 6D + 24-105 f/4 L lens bundle.

canon rumors FORUM

scrup

• EOS M5
    • Free Hosting
My guess is that we will see $2000 for the lens kit combo. If you need the camera just pick up the deal. Its only $100 dollars difference and you have a chance to use it for holiday snaps.

canon rumors FORUM