Recently my 5d miii broke but fortunately I had insurance on it. Now I have $3,700 towards any new gear but here is my conundrum:
1. Repurchase the 5d miii.
2. Wait for the 7d mii and purchase another lens.
3. Buy 6d and 70d or 7d mii (depending on price).
4. Other suggestions.
I have 24 - 100 and 70 - 200L IS ii. I shoot landscape, sports, wildlife, video and portraits.