August 30, 2014, 04:10:22 AM

Author Topic: Finally, cheap cameras in Australian shops  (Read 19621 times)

AG

• Canon 70D
    • View Profile
Re: Finally, cheap cameras in Australian shops
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2012, 10:16:44 PM »
Here you go...

http://www.eglobaldigitalcameras.com.au/canon-ef-50mm-f1.4-usm-lenses-interchangeable.html

They do visa, mastercard, paypal, bank deposit. etc etc.

Used them before arrived within 2 days.
Yes, i shoot video on a DSLR.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2012, 10:16:44 PM »

scottsdaleriots

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2012, 01:55:49 AM »
There are like a million of these online HK/china-based sellers - how do you suss out the 'good' and reputable ones from the bad scammers greedy types?

wickidwombat

• Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2012, 02:05:09 AM »
There are like a million of these online HK/china-based sellers - how do you suss out the 'good' and reputable ones from the bad scammers greedy types?

method 1 do exactly what you are doing now research and ask people
method 2 email them and talk to them about stuff see how they communicate

the 2 i've sent stuff back 2 are oz digital online and digital rev both were awesome
oz digital let me send a tamron lens back purely based on the fact i hated it and it was rubbish not that it didnt work or anything, they gave me a credit which i sed towards a canon lens. their return address is in NSW
digital rev i accidentally ordered a nikkor 50mm D lens instead of a G lens they had already shipped it when i realised they called the courier had it returned before it got to me and sent me out the G of course i had to pay the difference but excellent service from either of those 2
APS-H Fanboy

scottsdaleriots

« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2012, 02:12:19 AM »
There are so many online stores, i feel that maybe its worth pay the extra $200 or whatever locally just for peace of mind that you're getting an oz warranty. and those scammers/bad experiences that i've heard/read from people does deter me quite a bit from buying a grey import lens.

wickidwombat

• Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2012, 02:32:24 AM »
thats why I use paypal over ebay, because you are also covered by ebay if you get scammed (only if you pay using paypal though. why wont you use paypal?
APS-H Fanboy

scottsdaleriots

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2012, 03:18:38 AM »
The first and last time i used paypal was in 2009, i had a really, really horrible experience. Never used it since. Never bought anything on ebay before, family relatives and friends have used it though. i prefer debit to credit card.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2012, 03:18:38 AM »