Rumors > Lenses

What's the best deal you've ever gotten on a lens?

<< < (33/33)

barfuss007:
Got a NEW Canon 70-200/f4 IS for less than $200 from a large retailer – they made mistake when announcing the price,  but they nevertheless sold it for this price (although they told me that it was a mistake) ....

KyleSTL:

--- Quote from: barfuss007 on March 04, 2013, 11:28:31 AM ---Got a NEW Canon 70-200/f4 IS for less than $200 from a large retailer – they made mistake when announcing the price,  but they nevertheless sold it for this price (although they told me that it was a mistake) ....

--- End quote ---
I assume the mistake has been corrected.  That is absolutely amazing.  So jealous.

tbadowski:
My son got the best deal- he was working at a rummage sale, and there were a bunch of old style TV's (not LCD) along with some old camera equipment. There was a Pentax ~50mm 1.8 lens, that went unsold, so they gave it to him.
Since it wouldn't fit our Canons, it went on EBAY and sold for $140...

TWI by Dustin Abbott:

--- Quote from: tbadowski on March 04, 2013, 01:59:57 PM ---My son got the best deal- he was working at a rummage sale, and there were a bunch of old style TV's (not LCD) along with some old camera equipment. There was a Pentax ~50mm 1.8 lens, that went unsold, so they gave it to him.
Since it wouldn't fit our Canons, it went on EBAY and sold for $140...

--- End quote ---

I had a similar deal.  I got a Pentax 35mm f/2.8 prime for $10 at a pawn shop that I sold within 6 hours on Ebay for $220 and the buyer was delighted to get it for that price.  That was a nice day!

rmblack:
Bought my 5DII with 3yr warranty in 2010 for $2200, and a 28-70 2.8L for $300 from the same guy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version