December 12, 2017, 02:55:44 PM

Author Topic: Backordered: Canon EOS 6D Mark II w/BG-E21, Pixma Pro-100, Paper, SD Card, Extra Battery & Bag $1349  (Read 2334 times)

Canon Rumors

• Administrator
  • Canon EF 600mm f/4L IS II
    • Canon Rumors

B&H Photo has matched the hottest deal we’ve seen on the Canon EOS 6D Mark II. Act quickly, as stock on the BG-E21 are limited.

Canon EOS 6D Mark II Body Bundle $1349 (After $350 mail-in rebate)

• Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Printer

• Canon BG-E21 Battery Grip for EOS 6D Mark II

• Canon SG-201 Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss (13 x 19″, 50 Sheets)

• Pawa Dual LP-E6 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack Kit with Charger

• SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Memory Card

• Receive 13 Months of Free Accidental Damage Protection From Canon valid until 01/6/18

Canon EOS 6D Mark II w/24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Bundle $1749 (After $350 mail-in rebate)

• Receive 13 Months of Free Accidental Damage Protection From Canon valid until 01/6/18

Canon EOS 6D Mark II w/24-105mm f/4L IS II Bundle $2249 (After $350 mail-in rebate)

« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 08:58:12 PM by Canon Rumors »
canonrumors.com

canon rumors FORUM

Skywise

• EOS Rebel SL2
Argh - I just bought mine from B&H last week and completely missed out on this  :(

anakin316

• PowerShot SX60 HS
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Body Bundle $1349 (After $350 mail-in rebate)

Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Printer
Canon BG-E21 Battery Grip for EOS 6D Mark II
Canon SG-201 Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss (13 x 19″, 50 Sheets)
Watson LP-E6N Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1900mAh)
SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Memory Card
Ruggard Journey 44 DSLR Shoulder Bag (Black)
Receive 13 Months of Free Accidental Damage Protection From Canon valid until 01/6/18

This is misinformation. This deal does not include the battery or the shoulder bag, it does include an aftermarket battery and charger.

Skywise

• EOS Rebel SL2
I can't figure out how the $350 rebate works - the form on the BH site says they all require the purchase of a pixma printer as well.

aalbert

• PowerShot G1 X II
    • Bad Kitty Studios
Bottom deal of the 6D mk2, with 24-105 f4 takes you to the wrong ad.
Camera: 6D w/VG, T2i w/VG
Lenses: 24-105L, 70-200 f4, 100L Macro, 100-400L,  28-135, 40mm Pancake, Tokina 11-16, Sigma Art 50mm 1.4
Flash: 580EX / 550EX, LumoPro 160, with Pocket Wizards, Broncolor Studio Strobes, Alien Bee 800/1600s, Kacey Enterprises Beauty Dish, Westcott Apollo Orb

FramerMCB

• EOS M5
  • Canon 40D & 7D
I can't figure out how the $350 rebate works - the form on the BH site says they all require the purchase of a pixma printer as well.

I can tell you how it works. It is a mail-in-rebate from Canon. So you buy the package from B&H and then submit a copy of your receipt (usually along with UPCs directly cut from the boxes/packaging) to Canon and then they will issue a prepaid VISA. Although there should be a link to the actual MIR form at the B&H website to confirm the specifics on how you get the rebate. And you would print this form out as well because you fill it out too and send it in with your claim.

I would call B&H or Canon USA direct (or look at the form first) and see if you bought a PIXMAPRO 100 in the next day or two if you would you could become eligible for the deal. Either that, or return the one you bought (B&H is very good about returns) and then repurchase the entire bundle now. You could might even call B&H and discuss with them a way to get it done. You might even be able to have them re-sell you the exact model/serial # that you originally purchased (if you haven't registered that info with Canon yet).

Anyway. Good luck. I would try and get in on this if you really just purchased the body last week.
The worst picture ever is the one not taken: so shoot, shoot, shoot! Know your equipment first however to avoid as much as possible, bad photos. ;-)

Shooting with a Canon 40D & 7D, w/70-200mm f2.8L IS I, EF 24-85mm f4.0-5.6USM, Vivitar Series I 400mm f5.6 Olympus mount w/Fotodiox converter.

Skywise

• EOS Rebel SL2
I would call B&H or Canon USA direct (or look at the form first) and see if you bought a PIXMAPRO 100 in the next day or two if you would you could become eligible for the deal. Either that, or return the one you bought (B&H is very good about returns) and then repurchase the entire bundle now. You could might even call B&H and discuss with them a way to get it done. You might even be able to have them re-sell you the exact model/serial # that you originally purchased (if you haven't registered that info with Canon yet).

Anyway. Good luck. I would try and get in on this if you really just purchased the body last week.

Right - but the $1689 camera only bundle seems to imply that you need the rebate but it doesn't include the printer - just the paper.  But the rebate form says you need the printer AND the paper?

I did a webchat with somebody at B&H and they said they'd refund me the difference and send out the other items as part of the package - but I haven't seen any order info appear yet.  :)

canon rumors FORUM

unfocused

• Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II
    • Mark Gordon Communications
I would call B&H...

...But the rebate form says you need the printer AND the paper?

I did a webchat with somebody at B&H and they said they'd refund me the difference and send out the other items as part of the package - but I haven't seen any order info appear yet.  :)

Sounds like B&H is going to take care of you. Canon's rebate rules require that you purchase everything at once and you have a receipt that shows that. For the maximum rebate, you usually need the camera, the printer and the paper all on the same receipt. It sounds like B&H is simply going to issue a new receipt showing all three on the same transaction.

Once they issue that, you will need to download and fill out the Canon rebate form. Retailers sometimes link to the wrong form as Canon constantly changes the form to reflect the latest rebate period (as soon as one rebate ends, they start a new one). Sometimes it's best to simply Google Canon Rebate Form to get the right one.

Here is the link to the current form: https://shop.usa.canon.com/estore/marketing/mail-in-rebate/oct-2017/Canon-IJP-Camera-MIR-claim-form-102017.pdf

I'm guessing that B&H is swamped so it may take a bit to get the revised receipt.

Neopulse

• PowerShot G7 X Mark II
Glad I waited until I got the sale. The mail in rebate gives the instructions on the last page what to do in order to get an "American Express Reward Card." Which I plan on using for getting more gear which should be again on sale in February hopefully by the time the rebate comes in.

Takingshots

• EOS Rebel 300D
fyi/ The printer rebates only apply to the 50 US states. Do not apply to Canadian import.

FramerMCB

• EOS M5
  • Canon 40D & 7D
I would call B&H...

...But the rebate form says you need the printer AND the paper?

Sounds like B&H is going to take care of you. Canon's rebate rules require that you purchase everything at once and you have a receipt that shows that. For the maximum rebate, you usually need the camera, the printer and the paper all on the same receipt. It sounds like B&H is simply going to issue a new receipt showing all three on the same transaction.

Once they issue that, you will need to download and fill out the Canon rebate form. Retailers sometimes link to the wrong form as Canon constantly changes the form to reflect the latest rebate period (as soon as one rebate ends, they start a new one). Sometimes it's best to simply Google Canon Rebate Form to get the right one.

Here is the link to the current form: https://shop.usa.canon.com/estore/marketing/mail-in-rebate/oct-2017/Canon-IJP-Camera-MIR-claim-form-102017.pdf

I'm guessing that B&H is swamped so it may take a bit to get the revised receipt.

I went on their [B&H] website yesterday and pulled up the Canon rebate form. The rebates apply to all purchases from October until December 31. But I believe you are correct with all items needing to be on the same receipt. And, as I mentioned previously, you do need to cut the UPC codes directly off the boxes to include with the completed mail-in form.
The worst picture ever is the one not taken: so shoot, shoot, shoot! Know your equipment first however to avoid as much as possible, bad photos. ;-)

Shooting with a Canon 40D & 7D, w/70-200mm f2.8L IS I, EF 24-85mm f4.0-5.6USM, Vivitar Series I 400mm f5.6 Olympus mount w/Fotodiox converter.

Talys

• EOS 7D Mark II
  • Canon 6DII
fyi/ The printer rebates only apply to the 50 US states. Do not apply to Canadian import.

You can order it to a package receiving service in a US border town, drive across, and pick it up :)

Talys

• EOS 7D Mark II
  • Canon 6DII
I wish that I did not own a 6DII and Pixma Pro 100 so that I could buy this deal.  It's so absurdly good I almost want to buy it to have a second 6DII, but I know that makes no sense =X    And, of course, a second Pixma Pro 100 makes even less sense, since it takes up more space than a 36" TV.

Still.  It's so hard to turn down a good deal.

canon rumors FORUM

Canoneer

• PowerShot G7 X Mark II
Glad I waited until I got the sale. The mail in rebate gives the instructions on the last page what to do in order to get an "American Express Reward Card." Which I plan on using for getting more gear which should be again on sale in February hopefully by the time the rebate comes in.

Likewise. It's really too good of a deal to pass up. Canon usually only takes a few weeks to process and return rebates from what I've heard other people say.

unfocused

• Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II
    • Mark Gordon Communications

Likewise. It's really too good of a deal to pass up. Canon usually only takes a few weeks to process and return rebates from what I've heard other people say.

Canon has a very good system that allows you to track your rebate through the web. The main advantage is that you will know when they have received it and when it has been approved.

Be sure to read the rebate instructions carefully, especially regarding UPC codes, as that can be a major cause of delays or rejection. They require the UPC from the Camera, the Printer and the Paper boxes. You must cut them out. It's best to open up the paper, remove the paper and then cut the code off, before putting the paper back in, so as not to damage any sheets.

Once you receive the rebate card, you can also track the balance by going to the site that is printed on the back of the card.

canon rumors FORUM