December 20, 2014, 02:03:28 AM

Author Topic: Curious about B&H & mkiii shipments  (Read 55240 times)

ljiang

Re: Curious about B&H & mkiii shipments
« Reply #180 on: April 30, 2012, 05:28:57 PM »
Interesting that you can get your 24 1.4 before they ship you 5D iii. I was told by Customer Service that my 70-200 will only ship when my 5D III ships. I ordered April 3rd. Does it imply something or they just treat me differently ;-(

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #180 on: April 30, 2012, 05:28:57 PM »

Canon Rumors

• Administrator
  • Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
    • View Profile
    • Canon Rumors
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Landing This Week?
« Reply #181 on: April 30, 2012, 05:48:27 PM »

From a major retailer

I was told just a moment ago that new shipments of the Canon EOS 5D Mark III are expected at retailers this week, perhaps as early as Wednesday.

As soon as they’re in stock, I’ll let you know.

cr

canonrumors.com

yulia

• PowerShot G1 X II
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 30, 2012, 06:18:57 PM »
i got this email from J&R when i wanted to cancel my pre-order of mark iii
Thank you for your email. Please be advised that we will cancel your order if you wish, however, we wanted to let you know that we do expect stock to arrive on May 5. Please let us know if you still wish to cancel the order.

Chicorob

« Reply #183 on: April 30, 2012, 06:25:15 PM »
I noticed the Adorama notice changed for the kit, but not for the body only.  Has anyone recieved the body only?  I would have thought the stock would have been set to 70/30 kit/body but it seems like they went 100% kit and left out the rest of us not willing to pay for a lens we dont need. 

Any news on the body only would be greatly appreciated  ;)

monzak

« Reply #184 on: April 30, 2012, 07:26:42 PM »
Thank you for your email. Please be advised that we will cancel your order if you wish, however, we wanted to let you know that we do expect stock to arrive on May 5. Please let us know if you still wish to cancel the order.

when did you order yours?
I called them on Saturday and they told me they got a few that they'll start shipping today. They also told me that they will get some more on the 5th. It seems like anybody who ordered in the beginning of April will get their 5D III in the next few weeks

xthebillx

« Reply #185 on: April 30, 2012, 10:53:36 PM »
Jeez Louise!
This has been quite the bumpy ride, hasn't it?

I hope everyone still waiting has theirs within the week!
It's well worth the wait!!!

yulia

• PowerShot G1 X II
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 30, 2012, 10:56:36 PM »

when did you order yours?
I called them on Saturday and they told me they got a few that they'll start shipping today. They also told me that they will get some more on the 5th. It seems like anybody who ordered in the beginning of April will get their 5D III in the next few weeks

April 11th

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #186 on: April 30, 2012, 10:56:36 PM »

infamous619

« Reply #187 on: May 01, 2012, 03:31:03 AM »
i ordered on apr 27, hopefully they have enough to ship my order out, if not I can always wait. i waited long enough already and i wouldnt mind waiting a little bit longer because i know that when i receive the camera, it would be worth the wait, I AM COMING FROM A T2I so its worth it

jVillaPhoto

• PowerShot G1 X II
    • View Profile
    • JVillaPhoto
« Reply #188 on: May 01, 2012, 04:21:41 AM »
I hope the same goes for Adorama. I've also noticed they've stated that more kits are coming in, but nothing on the body only =/ I ordered on the 18th of this month, so I doubt mine will ship this week or even next week, but still hoping... Really wanted to use it for this Saturday's baptism >_<
5D Mark III, 60D,
50L, 70-200 f/2.8L II (35L coming soon!)
www.jvillaphoto.com

xBlue

« Reply #189 on: May 01, 2012, 09:24:51 AM »
@jVillaPhoto what's your religion?

eoren1

« Reply #190 on: May 01, 2012, 01:17:04 PM »
So Adorama went from 'on route to warehouse' to 'available' and then 'temp out of stock' within about 5 minutes this afternoon.  I have been refreshing different online stores regularly and had the camera with kit in my cart but lost it by the time I went to check out  >:(
Hope that means more are coming - though the surly guy on the phone from them said they didn't expect any for 2 weeks and seemed to not know whether they did or did not get stock today

Mokh24

• PowerShot G1 X II
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 01, 2012, 01:45:39 PM »
Adorama seem to have some problems with the triple rebate thingy... It seems it was a mistake. I've tried 3-4 times during the day and each time i had a different rebate value!!!

Mokh24

• PowerShot G1 X II
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 01, 2012, 03:33:50 PM »
GOOD NEWS!!! "Hopefully"
I was chating with a CS rep from b&h and i asked him if they have received any new shipments, he said "it seems like we have received one today"
I dont think he could be mistaken with another shipment... It has been a long time since the last shipment!!!

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #192 on: May 01, 2012, 03:33:50 PM »

GUNSLINGERBUNNY

« Reply #193 on: May 01, 2012, 04:26:53 PM »
Mine shipped today! (got the email at 4:16 EST)

Ordered March 21st  #101996xxxx

It's gonna be here on Thursday!!

lhammarlund

« Reply #194 on: May 01, 2012, 05:02:25 PM »
Was this a kit or a body only???  I ordered mine on March 13th #101987xxxx and haven't gotten a shipping confirmation yet.  I just checked my status on their site and it says "In stock, order sent to warehouse"  Hopefully at least everything between the 13th and the 21st is going out today and they aren't worrying about the order sent out since it's all in the same day.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #194 on: May 01, 2012, 05:02:25 PM »