* generally "rangefinder style" with viewfinder on the left side not in the middle like DSLRs
* not stupid "retro" design like Fuji, Pen or OM-D. More like Leica M9, but smaller in size ... like a Leica X1/X2 or Minolta CLE
* Ergonomic layout similar to a 7D/5D III with Canon-Thumbwheel on the back plus a second front wheel plus a mode dial with 3 C-settings and back-AF button and AE-lock button.
* no top LCD, but the usual 4 buttons for everything from ISO to AF to Drive speed.
* no pop-up flash, but rather a built in Canon-RT system ETTL radio wireless transceiver to control 600EX-RT and future RT-speedlites.
* Magnesium-alloy or titanium shell, fully weathersealed - at least 7D level.
Now, how do I vote for that?