March 30, 2015, 07:01:18 AM

Author Topic: Would love some feed back  (Read 257 times)

mailmanc03

• SX60 HS
Would love some feed back
« on: March 26, 2015, 10:23:35 PM »
I am all self taught and have loved shooting sports and the other day i had a chance to go to a local college and shoot a lacrosse game. Here are a few images and would love some feedback on them. Don't be scared to be honest because i take it as a way to improve.

canon rumors FORUM

Would love some feed back
« on: March 26, 2015, 10:23:35 PM »

mailmanc03

• SX60 HS
Re: Would love some feed back
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 10:27:35 PM »
I am all self taught and have loved shooting sports and the other day i had a chance to go to a local college and shoot a lacrosse game. Here are a few images and would love some feedback on them. Don't be scared to be honest because i take it as a way to improve.

Forgot to say shot with 7d mark ii and sigma 120-300 2.8 1/1600 and iso 1000

Mt Spokane Photography

• EF 50mm F 0.7 IS
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 10:28:06 PM »
Provide a little more information.  Were these out of the camera jpegs, or were they raw images that were edited.  Do you have a calibrated monitor so that you can get the brightness, colors, and contrast right?

Some of that information will help the very knowledgeable people here to give suggestions.

To me, the images look a bit washed out, perhaps due to not using a calibrated monitor when you edited them??

mailmanc03

• SX60 HS
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 10:31:44 PM »
Provide a little more information.  Were these out of the camera jpegs, or were they raw images that were edited.  Do you have a calibrated monitor so that you can get the brightness, colors, and contrast right?

Some of that information will help the very knowledgeable people here to give suggestions.

To me, the images look a bit washed out, perhaps due to not using a calibrated monitor when you edited them??

do you mean a white balance card?
raw edited, still having a hard time with white balance so if you have any suggestions i would love it

sanj

• 1D X
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 01:00:28 AM »
Try making them 1/4 stop darker and add a bit more contrast to see if that works better for your eyes/monitor combo.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 01:00:28 AM »