Aug 10, 2021
After temperatures in the 50s and 60s, we woke up to "Spring" weather. 10 inches of snow and overnight low of 7 degrees.
Here is a shot of the frozen creek.
View attachment 215612
It snows so rarely where I live that I feel jealous although I can imagine many people hope to never feel cold or snow. Anyway Fantastic photo!

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

becceric

Making clumsy photographic mistakes since 1980
CR Pro
Oct 30, 2016
It snows so rarely where I live that I feel jealous although I can imagine many people hope to never feel cold or snow. Anyway Fantastic photo!
Thanks, EricN!
I find the snow more pleasant when I don't have to shovel much. Luckily a neighbor came over with their snowblower to remove most. That allowed me to wander during the sunny 7 degree morning on the next day. With no breeze it was a good day's start.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Aug 10, 2021
Thanks, EricN!
I find the snow more pleasant when I don't have to shovel much. Luckily a neighbor came over with their snowblower to remove most. That allowed me to wander during the sunny 7 degree morning on the next day. With no breeze it was a good day's start.
I forgot to ask, that photo was with the 5div and 16-35mm f/2.8?

Upvote 0

YuengLinger

Print the ones you love.
CR Pro
Dec 20, 2012
USA
Not sure if a parking lot qualifies for this thread, but it's part of our area's landscape, and it's spring! This young photographer insisted his driver stop the van so we could take photos of the rainbow. Proud moment for me! He had his handy G12 point and shoot, and I had my bigger camera.

Attachments

• YoungPhotographer.jpg
    YoungPhotographer.jpg
    445.2 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: 2 users
Upvote 0