Pro Mirrorless Mentions and More
By| November 9, 2015
Keith over at Northlight received some suggestions of new products to expect in 2016.
Pro Level Mirrorless Camera (and more)
- Expanding the EF-M system
- First ConnectedCamera device
- New technology sensor (APS-C)
- Built in EEVF viewfinder
- Pro level AF performance
- Best in class video capability
- Pro build quality with enhanced ergonomics
- Wider support for the EF lens family
This won’t come until after the EOS M3 gets an update in early 2016.
There was also a mention of a new full frame camera being announced for Photokina, Perhaps the EOS 6D Mark II? We expect to see an EOS-1D X and EOS 5D Mark IV before the September 2016 show.
More to come…