Update on the EOS 7D Mark II Spec List
By| August 23, 2014
We’re going over the information we have and have noticed a few inconsistencies that we’d like to mention. We have a bit of doubt about the sensor spec we’ve listed for the camera and will work to confirm that. There is a possibility that it’s an all new 20.2MP sensor and not the same one as the EOS 70D.
- We’re not 100% sure about GPS, we think the camera may actually have it.
- We mentioned radio triggering with the popup flash, but that may have been a mistake.
- “Fine Detail CMOS Sensor” is standard Canon language for Canon sensors.
- The camera has iTR (metering sensor-assisted servo tracking) just like the EOS-1D X
- The camera should be compatible with f/8 lenses at the center, and maybe more points.
Lots more to come….