- Patent Publication No. 2011-107255
- 2011.6.2 Published
- 2009.11.13 filing date
- Conventional mount converter
- Adjust the flange back only
- Not consider the difference of the image circle, causing unwanted ghost light
- Canon patent
- Aperture converter having an adjusting means
- Aperture and manual operation of locks available
- And electric drive aperture, the lens can be controlled by information
- With a means of communication
This looks to be a patent related to some kind of mirrorless camera system based on the interpretation from [EG] . We've seen the mount adaptor before, this seems to be related to it.
Some of our articles may include affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.