AirPrint Compatibility Helps Deliver Seamless, Convenient Mobile Printing From iPhone®, iPad® & iPod touch® Devices
MELVILLE, N.Y., August 18, 2015 – Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, today announced that the PIXMA MG7720, PIXMA MG6820, PIXMA MG6821, PIXMA MG6822, PIXMA MG5720, PIXMA MG5721, and PIXMA MG5722 Wireless1 Inkjet All-In-One (AIO) printers now support Apple AirPrint™ wireless technology, allowing consumers and home office professionals alike to seamlessly print photos, emails, web pages and documents wirelessly from iPhone®, iPad®and iPod touch® devices2, without downloading or installing any device drivers.
In addition to each of the new models, other recent PIXMA printer models that are now compatible with AirPrint wireless technology include the following:
- PIXMA MG3620 Wireless1 Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA MX922 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA MX532 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA MX492 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Inkjet Business Printer
- PIXMA iP8720 Crafting Printer
For a full list of all the printers from the Canon PIXMA lineup that support AirPrint wireless technology, please visit www.usa.canon.com/AirPrint.