|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
Canon has released new versions of Digital Photo Professional and Picture Style Editor.
Changes for Digital Photo Professional 4.7.20:
- Supports PowerShot G1 X Mark III, PowerShot G12, PowerShot G11, PowerShot G10, PowerShot G9, PowerShot S95, PowerShot S90, PowerShot SX50 HS, PowerShot SX1 IS.
- Supports EF85mm f/1.4L IS USM, EF-S35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM.
- Supports Chromatic aberration correction, Peripheral illumination correction, Distortion correction, and Digital Lens Optimizer for images captures with a combination of EOS 6D Mark II and TS-E50mm f/2.8L Macro, TS-E90mm f/2.8L Macro, TS-E135mm f/4L Macro, TS-E17mm f/4L, or TS-E24mm f/3.5L II.
- Enhances operability of the Filter/Sort function.
- Supports customization on the Preview Properties Display.
Changes for Picture Style Editor 1.19.10:
- Supports PowerShot G1 X Mark III
You can download the new versions at Canon USA.