Firmware Version 220.127.116.11.00 incorporates the following correction.
- When CN-E70-200mm T4.4 L IS KAS S is attached the following features are enabled:
- Autofocus using the Dual Pixel CMOS AF function
- The joystick on the camera’s grip unit can be set to operate the zoom.
- Manual control of the iris with Camera’s Control dial.
- Control of focus, zoom and iris using the separately-sold Remote Controller RC-V100.
- Automatic aperture and push auto iris functions.
- Start/stop recording on the separately-sold lens grip ZSG-C10.
- Retrieval of Lens metadata, such as the model name and the focal distance will display on the camera.
When the camera is turned off the IS mechanical lock will be active regardless of the position of the switch.
Adds peripheral illumination correction for the following lenses:
- CN-E70-200mm T4.4 L IS KAS S
- EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM
- EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM
- EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM
- EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM
- EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM
Firmware Version 18.104.22.168.00 is only for EOS C300 cameras which have Firmware Version 22.214.171.124.00 – 126.96.36.199.00 with the Dual Pixel CMOS AF Feature Upgrade applied. If your camera’s firmware is already version 188.8.131.52.00, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest firmware version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.