Canon has released firmware version 1.05 for the Canon EOS 7D Mark II.
The following fixed are in the new firmware.
- Improves AF accuracy when used in combination with the EF 16-35mm f/2.8L USM lens or EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM lens.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which, in very rare cases, the “Peripheral illumination correction” is applied inconsistently.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which, while performing an EF lens firmware update, the progress bar displayed on the LCD monitor may freeze at 100% even though the update has been completed.
- Fixes a processing error in relation to the leap second for the “Geotag information appended to image” and “Log data” GPS functions.
- Fixes a phenomenon, where at the time of shooting in very rare cases “Err 70” occurs, or the shutter does not release.
Download firmware v1.05 (Canon USA is still showing 1.04)
Some of our articles may include affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.