|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
Canon has released firmware v1.4.0 for the Canon EOS R6, the highlight of this firmware update is the addition of Canon Log 3. Canon has also added simultaneous movie recording to both memory card slots. Additionally, there are some compatibility upgrades and bug fixes.
Firmware Version 1.4.0 incorporates the following enhancements and fixes:
- Adds [Canon Log 3] to [Canon Log settings].
- Simultaneous movie recording on card 1 and card 2 has been added.
- Improves operation stability when using the RF400mm F2.8 L IS USM and RF600mm F4 L IS USM.
- Fixes an issue in which, during HDMI connection, if the camera’s screen turns off, a zebra pattern is displayed via the HDMI output.
- Fixes an issue in which sufficient image stabilization effects may not be attained immediately after the start of shooting.