Here are more images of the Canon EOS R5

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
The Canon EOS R5 is probably the most anticipated camera on earth at the moment, but it has only been teased by Canon with a development announcement. We do expect the Canon EOS R5 to be officially announced at some point in the next month or so.
Here are the rumoured specifications for the Canon EOS R5.
Below is a gallery of new images of the Canon EOS R5 body courtesy of dc.watch.

01-168x168.jpg

02-168x168.jpg

03-168x168.jpg

04-168x168.jpg

05-168x168.jpg

Continue reading...

Dec 25, 2017
Seriously, it looks perfect. I hope that the "mode" Dial isnt to small to move. On the Sonys I find the upper dials a bit to small for a comfortable usage.
A dedicated Mode dial on the left shoulder would be a better option in my opinion. Instead of this silly waste of a space they implemented with the on/off dial. I think the perfect place for the on/off dial is around the shutter. And a third push to activate the light.

But overall it looks super close to perfect :)

If the rumoured specs are true and there is no major fuckup like missing DPAF in 4k or crazy rolling shutter like on the 5D, than this is in my opinion the PERFECT camera. I dont see ANYTHING missing or wrong. Its incredible versatile and covers ANY kind of photography - from event, to landscape, to products and even high end sports. I think pretty much any price would be okay, even up to 6k like the 1D. Overall it looks even more powerfull than the 1D in my opinion (which became more and more a SUPER specialized tool). With the insane speed, the 5D could even replace the 1D for most sports photographers (unless you truely need the LAN port. Though this could be replaced with USB-C to LAN adapters - at least theoreticaly).
With the giant EF Lense selection and the Adapter with internal ND Filter its a VERY promising camera, even for video :)

Reactions: 7 users
Upvote 0
Dec 25, 2017
Looks good except that there is no "lock" button for the scroll wheel. That is a feature I use often to make sure I don't bump settings when I am working - it has saved me many times. There might be an electronic option - but I'm guessing I would forget to set that as often.
Hm Interesting, I personaly NEVER used the locks :D
Maybe there is some hotkey option to put the lock feature on a custom key...

Upvote 0
Looks like every aspect of this product has been redesigned. Smooth clean lines, well thought out placement. I am confident that what will be delivered will be well received. I am sure there will be some Debbie Downers, as I encountered them early this morning when i released my Youtube video on this, but most of us see a refocused Canon that is delivering capabilities and outcomes that are strategically aligned. The cripple hammer appears to be hibernating. Let it sleep for some time, ret cripple hammer.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Upvote 0
Looks good except that there is no "lock" button for the scroll wheel. That is a feature I use often to make sure I don't bump settings when I am working - it has saved me many times. There might be an electronic option - but I'm guessing I would forget to set that as often.
Look at the second to last photo. It appears there's a lock button on top

Reactions: 4 users
Upvote 0