IN SEARCH OF COLOR - Short film shot on the Canon EOS R6!

becceric

Making clumsy photographic mistakes since 1980
CR Pro
Oct 30, 2016
Hey everybody! For the past four months I've been working on this short film, which is all about chasing fall colors! It would be greatly appreciated if you were to give it a watch! I'm excited to share it with you, enjoy!
Very nice. I‘m impressed with how subtle and well thought out every camera movement is. It’s good to see the images get enough screen time to breath. No need for quick cuts to artificially maintain interest. Nice composition, audio, and background music too. I‘d like to have your talents.

Reactions: 2 users
Upvote 0
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
+1

Thanks for sharing. Well done.
a025.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Very nice. I‘m impressed with how subtle and well thought out every camera movement is. It’s good to see the images get enough screen time to breath. No need for quick cuts to artificially maintain interest. Nice composition, audio, and background music too. I‘d like to have your talents.
Thank you! I wanted to go for a simpler vibe with this one and it really paid off, because a lot of the time simpler is indeed better!

Upvote 0
Great work, really good work at telling the story with the shots, angles, and nice background music as well. Were the drone shots shot on the R6 as well?
Thank you! There were two drone shots in the film if I am recalling correctly but those were done with my Autel Evo 1, which has a log profile of its own, so I was able to match the color from it to my R6 in CLOG-3.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0